18 Comments Add yours

1. Joe says:

What a great collection of looks for these lovely ladies. You can see in their eyes that you’ve developed a great mood and feeling to your shoot. You’ve done a great job.

On another note, I read your bio, and love your comment about the line you use… “if you can think of nothing else…” I’m so happy for you that you’ve found your calling. Anyone would be lucky to have you as their photographer.

All the best! 🙂

1. Cody Paige says:

Joe thank you so much for your kind words! It’s interesting tha tyou said that I must have set a great mood because I was completely exhausted that day was crazy and I was crazy pregnant so I’m glad it looks like I wasn’t haha

2. Gorgeous dresses, models and photography! Love this!

1. Cody Paige says:

Thank you! I know I got lucky all these girls were goregous!

3. Steph says:

Beautiful! I LOVE the pink/black zebra dress for prom! You do beautiful portraits., and Utah is so beautiful

1. Cody Paige says:

Thank you! I love that one too. Thank you so much Steph and yes Utah is beautiful there is so many beautiful places to photograph here. This was just at a small park but it was so pretty!

4. Monique says:

How fun, its likes a fashion show! Love that green dress shot with the model sitting on the handrail.

1. Cody Paige says:

It was like a fashion show! I think the green dress was my favorite as well thank you 🙂

5. This is great! I love this natural location you used and the dresses are beautiful. I think you did a fantastic job capturing each dress in its own way to showcase the style.

1. Cody Paige says:

Thank you! The location was close to the studio so I’m glad it turned out haha. It was a bit overwhelming with so many girls and dresses so I really appreciate it..I tried to showcase them as best i could!

6. awesome!!! i love how prom dresses have really become so individualized! what a great bunch of dresses. and some excellent photography!

1. Cody Paige says:

Thank you Sarah! They were so fun to photograph!!

7. Carmen says:

Great images of these lovely models & these gowns. Love both red dresses!!

1. Cody Paige says:

Thank you Carmen!! The red dress was fabulouss

8. Terra Cooper says:

What fun dresses!!! Love it!

9. Kristina says:

WOW gorgeous images, gorgeous gown, gorgeous ladies! you did a great job! LOVE LOVE!!