Jenna & Fam | Central PA Maternity Photographer

I recently relocated to Central Pennsylvania for my husband to go to Medical School. It has been a lot of work especially with an adventurous 7 month old but we have had a good time so far. We’ve also enjoyed going to the pool every day where we have met some great people, mostly thanks to my son Peter who is a big flirt with the ladies! That’s where we met Jenna’s Mom Diane who struck up a conversation with us and her daughter needing Maternity photos was brought up. Since Jenna was due in 2 weeks we knew we had to hustle to get these photos done soon as babies schedules are very unpredictable. Luckily we were able to schedule the Maternity session and meet Jenna and her beautiful daughter and studly husband Patrick. (Who was such a trooper through the whole thing!)

We also got lucky that Jenna is so dang beautiful even when she is 2 weeks from her due date! That is unheard of if you ask me. I was thrilled when they picked this stunning location Fort Hunter with a Mansion, park and right on the Susquehanna River. Perfection. So excited for this family and their newest addition who is due today!

Happy due date for Kaydence,

Jenna, & Fam!!

DSC_6895jennaDSC_6999jennaDSC_6839jennaDSC_6701jennaDSC_6816jennabwDSC_6875jennaDSC_6586jennabwDSC_6725jennaDSC_6963jennabwDSC_6677jenna DSC_7009jennabwDSC_6575jenna

11 Comments Add yours

1. Carli Hobson says:

These are cute!!! What an amazing location!!!

1. Cody Paige says:

I know I’m so glad she picked it! Thanks Carli 🙂

2. ShaiLynn says:

Cody, Love the location! These are so cute, great job

3. bweston11 says:

Love the location! They turned out so cute!

4. jessiealexis says:

What a cute family!

5. Elmira says:

sx (22)-Everything in DC is a big j-off and flmlf-mai.Nothing of substance will be done. Nothing really can be done, except allowing the market to blow out the losses and purge itself.

6. Aion raapustaa ainakin yhteen kirjaan kivan pläräysanimaation Xenusta. Toiseen kirjaan kaiverran kolon, jonne mahtuu jotain jännää. Toivottavasti pääsen joskus suorittamaan miekka vs Dianetiikka testin erään miekkamiehen kanssa.

7. PB23/10/2012Dommage que ce soit faux, elles sont tellement moches leurs voitures chez Citroen. Ils devraient arrêter de produire des voitures moches avec des noms pourris…

8. Thank you so much for featuring our Fall sitting room, Kim … truly appreciate it! And, I love your other features, as well as this week's entries … I'm off to visit!

9. Tout simplement parce que cela ne veut pas dire la même chose !Vous avez visiblement été plus occupé à masquer votre insuffisance par de l’anti-intellectualisme primaire qu’à lire attentivement la définition proposée. Relisez !Il n’y a aucune honte à ne pas savoir.Avant de réagir négativement, songez que j’ai sûrement beaucoup à apprendre de vous…